Paras Health Mate
|APP :||paras WEBAPP|
|USER ID :||21180|
Your account is not verified. Please wait for verification or contact customer support.
- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Application, including End-Users, Patients, general Users and Practitioners.
- “Application” shall mean and refer to 'Paras Health Mate'.
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from you.
- “Third Parties” refer to any application, website, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of the Application.
We may collect the following information:
- Personal data of the User such as, but not limited to, Your name, Your age, date of birth, occupation and gender;
- The User’s e-mail and contact information, GPS based location (if provided)
- The User’s tracking Information such as, but not limited to the device ID, Google Advertising ID and Android ID;
- The User’s data sent across through the Application.
As a User of the application, you may provide information about yourself, your spouse or family, your friends, their health issues, gender of the patient, age of the patient, previous medication taken, previous medical conditions, allergies, etc.
We respect the privacy of the users and has made their protection in all activities on the internet highest priority. That means: We commit ourselves to ensuring that we treat all information provided by you with the highest diligence and integrity. Despite regular controls a complete protection against all dangers is, however, not possible.
- You are entitled to cancel the bookings made, prior to 24 hours from the appointment date and time. The amount will be refunded within 15 working days from the cancellation request.
- We use a third party payment gateway for processing payments due to us. The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the payment gateway, in addition to these Terms. We don’t control and are not liable for the security or performance of the payment gateway. You agree to pay us, through the payment gateway, all charges at the rates then in effect for any purchase in accordance with the applicable payment terms.
General Terms and Conditions:
- You are requested to be present at least 15 minutes before from the appointment time.
- We will try to honour all the appointments but in case of unforeseen circumstances beyond our control the appointment may be delayed or rescheduled.
- The appointment can be rescheduled or cancelled 24 hours before the appointment time. The rescheduling of the appointment can only be done online.
- In case user is not able to appear for the appointment after booking it online no refund will be processed. We are liable to forfeit the entire amount paid against the aforementioned booking.
- In case of Video Consultation for any reason whatsoever, the user does not login to their assigned account, the Company is not liable to refund the amount paid against the said consultation.
- The refund is feasible after proper scrutiny and investigation of the available records by the authorised person of the Company in the following conditions:
- In case of poor connectivity of the internet from our side;
- Non-availability of the doctors during the given time;
- Dissatisfaction of the user with the consultation or with Doctors interaction, the user can request for the refund.
Our Use of Your Information:
The information provided by You shall be used to contact You when necessary. For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to out Terms of Service. We use Your tracking information to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. The information is also used to customise your experience of using our application.
If you have any concern or grievance with respect to the Service, please e-mail us at email@example.com and we will study the matter and take such action as we deem appropriate under the circumstances.